Buy injectable steroids near me
Injectable steroids for sale. Adenosine is a chemical that is present in all human cells. People also use it for medicine. Adenosine comes in three different forms: adenosine, adenosine monophosphate (AMP), and adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
Adenosine is given intravenously by healthcare providers for treating surgical pain and nerve pain, pulmonary hypertension, and certain types of irregular heartbeat. It is also given for controlling blood pressure during anesthesia and surgery and for heart tests called cardiac stress tests. Injectable steroids for sale.
USES & EFFECTIVENESS
Likely Effective for
- Irregular heartbeat. Adenosine is used as a prescription-only intravenous medicine to treat certain kinds of irregular heartbeat.
Possibly Effective for
- Weight loss in people with advanced cancer. Intravenous ATP seems to improve appetite, food intake, and quality of life in people with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer and other tumors.
- Wounds, usually in the legs, due to poor circulation (venous stasis ulcers). Intramuscular AMP might relieve fluid retention, itchiness, swelling and redness due to venous stasis ulcers. Buy injectable steroids near me
Insufficient Evidence for
- Male pattern baldness (androgenic alopecia). Early research shows that applying a solution of adenosine to the scalp two times daily for 6 months does not improve hair growth.
- Cold sores (herpes labialis). Early research shows that AMP given by injection into the muscle might help treat cold sores.
- Shingles (herpes zoster infection). Early research shows that AMP given by injection into the muscle might be effective for treating shingles and preventing the nerve pain from shingles.
- Lung cancer. Early research shows that ATP does not help to treat non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Nerve pain. Early research shows that injecting adenosine into the space around the spinal cord might improve nerve pain.